Wednesday 9 November 2011

Still plenty of running, although not against the clock

So, as alluded to in my prior post, last night still involved some training, but 5-a-side football instead of plain running.  I think the change in pace does me good, as instead of running at a constant speed for 40 mins I am sprinting, then walking, jogging etc.

Not a bad set of results either, won the first game 1-0 and lost the second 1-0 to the team who finished 2nd in the league. Plus, I managed to get a couple of shots on target, not too bad for a slow defender who gets a nose bleed every time he ventures too fat up field.

Plus, there was the inevitable post-match warm down, in the pub.

So, no exercise today of any sort. I think it is good to have the odd day off, and I have done excursive for the last 4 days, so a day off is in order. Instead I am going for dinner with wifey, my brother and parents, which I might blog about tomorrow as I will clearly have no exercise to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment